As a modern precision machining method, laser marking technology has unparalleled advantages compared with traditional processing methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical scribing and printing:
1. The laser is used as a processing means, and there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece, and has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and small heat influence, thereby ensuring the original precision of the workpiece. At the same time, it has a wide adaptability to materials, can make very fine marks on the surface of a variety of materials and has very good durability;
2. The spatial controllability and time control of the laser are very good, and the degree of freedom of the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processed object is very large, and it is especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing. And the processing method is flexible, which can meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, and can also meet the requirements of industrial mass production;
3. The laser scribing is fine, the lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers, and the marking and modification made by the laser marking technology are very difficult, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form an efficient and automatic processing equipment, which can produce various texts, symbols and patterns, easy to design marking patterns with software, change the marked content, and adapt to the high efficiency and fast-paced requirements of modern production;
5. Laser processing has no pollution source and is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology;
Laser marking technology has been widely used in all walks of life, opening up broad prospects for high-quality, high-efficiency, pollution-free and low-cost modern processing and production. With the continuous expansion of modern laser marking applications, the requirements for miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing equipment systems are also higher.