1. Advantages of laser cutting FPC
2. The laser has three main functions in the manufacturing process of the flexible circuit board: FPC shape cutting, film opening window, drilling, etc.;
3. It is more convenient and quick to use laser data directly according to CAD data, which can greatly shorten the delivery cycle;
4. Do not increase the processing difficulty due to the complicated shape and the twists and turns of the path;
5. When the cover film is opened, the edge of the cut cover film is round, smooth, burr-free and overflow-free. It is inevitable that there will be burrs and glues in the vicinity of the window when the window is machined.
6. Flexible board sample processing often changes the cover film window due to the customer's need to modify the line and pad position. The traditional method requires re-replacement or modification of the mold. With laser processing, this problem can be solved, because you only need to import the modified CAD data to quickly and easily process the cover film you want to open the window, which will win you the market in time and cost. Competition opportunities.
7. High precision laser processing is an ideal tool for forming flexible circuit boards. The laser can process the material into any shape.
8. In the past mass production, many small parts were formed by mechanical hard stamping die pressing. However, the large loss of the hard die method and the long lead time are impractical and costly for the processing and forming of small parts.